Each Attunement session takes 5 hours, which includes breaks. You can choose to have it in one go or over 2 or 3 sessions. To book an attunement, please contact me using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Reiki Level 1 Attunement
- Reiki Level 2 Attunement
- Reiki Level 3 Attunement
- Reiki Level 4 Attunement
- Top-Up Sessions
- Cancellation policies etc.
- Contact Form To Book Attunements and to find out more.
- Who was Usui Mikao?
- History of Reiki
- What is healing?
- What is healing not?
- So what IS Reiki? How do I use it?
- Can anyone learn and practice Reiki?
- “There is no try, only do.” The importance of not trying to force the flow of Reiki.
- The importance of water, before and after the treatments, and about Masaru Emoto
- Why do we need attunements? Can attunements be given over Skype?
…and so on.
- Hatsurei Ho – possibly the only way to increase the depth, quality and intensity of your Reiki practice
- Ken Yoku – Dry Bathing
- Joshin Kokyu Ho – cleansing breath
- 12 hand positions for self-treatment
- 12 hand positions for others
- When to use Reiki
…and so on.
How to give a Reiki treatment
- What equipment do you need?
- How do you prepare the space?
- How do you prepare yourself?
- What happens during a treatment?
- How long does it last?
…and so on.
The first 3 symbols – honing your skills
The theory of the symbols:
- Why are they secret?
- Why can’t they be used before Level 2 attunement?
- What about new symbols?
Practicing the symbols:
- Feel the energy of each symbol
- How to use the symbols – together and individually
- Distance healing – present moment
- Distance healing – past and future
- To ask for permission or not to ask for permission?
- Byousen – scanning along the body.
- Koki Ho – healing using breath
… and so on.
The Master Symbol
- What is it for?
- How and when to use it
In level 3, we learn more about the philosophy of Reiki, and techniques that enhance intuition and contact with Spirit Guides:
- Meditation visualisations
- Connecting with your Higher Self and Spirit Guides
- Ketsueki Kokan Ho – blood cleansing technique
- Zenshin Koketsu Ho – full body cleansing
- Going off the map – techniques not taught in traditional Reiki
In this level, you learn how to give attunements and teach Reiki.
- How do we evolve as Reiki practitioners?
- Preparing eaching materials, space, certification, lineage
- Discussing fees and charges
- Giving Reiju – the spiritual gift / temporary attunement
- Giving attunements
If you have already received attunements from another teacher, but you want to carry on receiving the next grades from me, you need top-up sessions with me. For example, if you already have Reiki 1 and 2 from another teacher and you want to get Reiki 3 with me, you need 2 top-up sessions, one each for Reiki 1 and Reiki 2.
The top-up sessions includes all the material in the level, plus a Reiki healing, plus attunement. Each session lasts the same as an attunement – 6 hours, including breaks.
- You can cancel up to 24 hours before the session. After that, you are liable to pay for the entire session.
- Pre-payments and part-payments are non-refundable.
- Please arrive on time. Your session will not be extended if you are late.
Top Of Page ^