My name is Elise Mori, I am a Reiki Master Teacher, guided healer and Kinesiologist.
I help people who:
- Face long-term and acute medical challenges – physical, mental and emotional
- Want to find direction, purpose and wholeness within themselves
- Need pain or symptom relief, eg: chronic pain, allergies, muscle and bone injury, etc.
See the FEEDBACK page for client testimonials.
The result of one healing session with me is temporary pain relief and a renewed sense of well-being. For a while, you also feel stronger, more able to manage life situations, calmer, more empowered.
The result of 4 or more sessions is long-lasting pain relief from physical ailments, a centred and clear world view, escape from destructive habits and phobias.
Fees: (excluding transport cost)
- ¥5,000JPY one-time session
- ¥12,000JPY for four sessions, one per week
Helping takes place in Gotanda, Tokyo or at my house, in Yokosuka, Kanagawa, Japan. I also offer house calls. Please contact me for further info.
Healing does not replace medical treatment, therapy, legal counsel or spiritual absolution. If you have a medical or other issue, please see a licensed professional. Please let me know if you are under medical supervision before the start of the session.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does healing work?
- I am a channel for the healing power all around us. Everyone has this ability naturally. Your intention to be well creates the flow of healing, which I direct. I channel emanations of Kali and Thoth.
- I also heal animals, places, events in all times, and relationships.
How long is one session? What’s involved?
- One session usually lasts about an hour, sometimes more.
- You remain fully clothed throughout, you lie on a massage table with a blanket over you. I place my hands a few centimetres from your body. You may fall asleep. After the session, I offer a drink and a light snack, plus a chance for you to talk about your healing experience.
I’ve heard that there are sometimes after-effects from Reiki. What could happen?
- You might feel a little light-headed and spaced out, in which case you should eat a meal to help you reconnect with your body.
- You can cancel up to 24 hours before the session. After that, you may be liable to pay for the entire session.
- Pre-payments and part-payments are non-refundable.
- Please arrive on time. Your session will not be extended if you are late.
If you are interested in what I do, and to book a healing, please contact me using the form below.